Our office offers a number of services of assistance to residents.  Find more information on available services or how to place a request for assistance below.

Learn more about the Artistic Discovery Contest open to all high school students that live in our Congressional District. You may also fill out an entry form to send to our office.
Fill out the online form to request a Congressional Commendation or a Presidential Greeting for someone living in our district.
Purchase U.S. flags through our office. You may also request the flags purchased through our office be flown over the Capitol.
Resources for people seeking information on or assistance applying for Federal Grants.

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 49th Congressional District of California can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies.

The form below will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to our office.

Information and instruction for people seeking an internship in either the Washington DC or a district office.
Information and instruction for people seeking nomination to a U.S. Military Academy. You may also fill out a form requesting a military academy nomination.
NOTE: Due to concerns regarding COVID-19, tours are temporarily suspended until further notice at the White House, Supreme Court, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and FBI Headquarters. Tours of the U.S. Capitol building and the Library of Congress are suspended through March 31, 2020. If you have any questions, please call our Washington, D.C. office at 202-225-3906.